You may also like

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

My girlfriend went to this nurse practitioner and all she did was make her cry. She is rude and inconsiderate. She accused her of being a drug addict when she is not. I have a few years of law enforcement experience and I can tell a drug addict from a mile away. She also integrated her about her resident status when she keep explaing that she is legal and it's also none of her business. I will never recommend or see her again. Oh yeah, I forgot we waited four hours to even see her.

Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Daniele take good care of me. She make sure that my med is rite. SHe is very gud to me.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Caring and compassionate, but a no nonsense approach.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

Danielle L. Kamine's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She took the time, to provide the care needed for my son. I am greatful for her compassion."

June 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3483253'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014