Ratings for Dr. Wael Roumani

He was a fill-in for Dr. Faust at the Sherman location in 2015. I found him to be extremely unprofessional and rude. I was kept waiting for an obnoxious amount of time, while he was chatting away with what appeared to be a “friend” in the office. He never once apologized for the delay. There are way too many options to put up with that type of behavior. If Dr. Faust is ever out for my future appointments, I’ll reschedule or simply walk out if he is my option. He behaved like a total jerk, and I wonder how many other Dr. Faust’s patients he was rude to.

Submitted June 21, 2016

My tooth broke and it was hurting bad. I made an appointment with Dr. Roumani. I've seen other dentists but this was by far the best experience I've had. He made me feel comfortable and it didn't even hurt when he got the tooth out. He was quick too. I felt at ease with him especially because he took his time to explain everything to me because I was nervous.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

This dentist does a pretty good, thorough job, for being so young. However, I felt very uncomfortable with the behavior between him and his assistant. They may look the same age, but there is a fine line between DOCTOR and ASSISTANT. It is unprofessional to show your personal relationship to your patients. I dont know if I'd go again.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

my fiance recommended this doc for me. i had gum problems and tooth decay. this doc helped me with both. staff was friendly and the office was ok.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

I was on my way to Ann Arbor when my filling suddenly jumped out of place and I knew I needed to get that fixed right away before my 7 days of vacation. So I quickly made a stop in Dr. Roumani's clinic and got the problem fixed. No pain and no fuss. The clinic was clean and the staff was very professional. Dr. Roumani was very gentle and he quickly diagnosed the problem and got to work. He even recommended different types of fillings and even told me about the price and what my insurance would cover!!!. I was out of the clinic in no time and back on the road with a new filling....ready to chew on anything :). Honestly, I have been going to different dentists in WI for the last 3 years and I wasn't super happy with anyone. But just this time and this time only, I truely knew the meaning of a good dentist with great treatment. I hate fillings but I don't mind going back to get treated again!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. Roumani was very knowledgable and caring. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012