Ratings for Dr. Darcy Kasner

I am a huge fan of Dr. Darcy Kasner. She was very friendly, professional, and has absolutely changed my smile for the best! I can finally smile without being embarrassed about my broken teeth. I have been to many dentists, but have always left unhappy until I met Dr. Kasner. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Very knowledgeable and attention to detail. At my last filling, I couldn't help but comment on her focus to get it right, of course with a smile

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I had not been to the dentist in over 15 years. Past experiences left me with fears and much anxiety. Dr. Kasner was very sensitive to my feelings and was able to put me at ease. I had a lot of work to be done and Dr. Kasner worked up a dental plan and began working: she rebuilt a broken tooth, she fixed old fillings and cracks in my teeth and then made molds for partials for both top and bottom to replace teeth that I had lost. With 1 to 4 appointments a month for five months, Dr. Kasner worked diligently to give me front teeth again. She is compassionate and her expertise in her chosen field is reflected in her work. I can smile again with confidence and it's the first time in longer than I can remember that my teeth all fit perfectly in my mouth and feel like they truly belong there. I no longer "fear" going to the dentist and I am very grateful to Dr. Kasner for all her time, attention and her excellent dental care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

This is my first experience with the clinic and Dr. Kasner. I'm sure as time goes by experience will prevail.

Submitted April 13, 2012