Ratings for Dr. Rachel L. Rackler

The front desk staff is very unfriendly, they act like you are bothering them and they have no patience, frankly are just plain rude. They should not be dealing with patients. The back staff is very nice and helpful. I was skeptical until I met them, then I was more at ease. The Dr. spent a lot of time with me, she tried, but ultimately mixed up my test results and medications. I am still waiting for a response back from her. I feel terrible, I needed a new doctor because I am new in town, had a bad experience here so I must now continue my search.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr Rackler is easy to relate to, explains issues when asked or notes she will research n let you know what info you need. She makes sure you understand the needed treatment and has a thorough, educated staff. The entire office staff is upbeat & pleasant! They make you glad you are there to get health care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Rachel L. Rackler's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2009)

Oxford