Ratings for Dr. Azam Shamani

After another Dr. decide it wasn't important to tell me about my high PSA score, then dropped me as a patient. I tried a new doctor, I tried Doc Shamani, within minutes of seeing the results of my blood test that the previous Dr. Ran Doc Shamani refers me to a specialist where I was diagnosed with cancer a early diagnosis and an early cure. Doc Shamani is my hero and I don't doubt she probably saved my life. Big props.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Shamani is an excellent physician. She is friendly and personable, and cares a great deal for her patients. She is very good at prescribing the right medications and warning against using the wrong medications. She is definitely not the usual "pill pusher" that many doctors seem to be these days. I really think she is great!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I heard about Doctor Shamani from my friend who told me she is a great physican specially in musculoskletal problems. It was my first visit with her. She is so professional, knowledgeable, and kind to her patients. She educatedm me to understand the concept of my disease, medication mechanism of action, and side effects of all my medacions. That was my first visit with the physician who explain things rather than just prescribing medication. I am happy to have her as my primary care physicain.Thanks the Southern Indian Health Clinic to provide such a great physician to our community.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

I have never seen this doctor face to face. My doctors for many years retired and this doctor WAS handling my needs. I will never see her, as well never let her anywhere near any of my family members. She is rude, aggressive, does not get to know her patients. She is medication phobic across the board with all medication. As well has been perceived as racist, prejudged. I will be filing any and all formal complaints regarding this person,.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012