Ratings for Dr. Shivani Malhotra

I have been a patient of Dr Malhotra's for over a year nearly two years. She used to have the sweetest nurse that was very proficient and would listen to their patients. I have been struggling with Dr Malhotra for 8 months to get Insurance approval for a medication I need to take. Once I push the issue and I am polite but slightly demand that it being taken care of after 8 months my husband and I are both called rude. Her staff is completely unprofessional. She told me she doesn't have time to deal with my insurance issues because she is busy seeing patients. I am her patient and I asked for treatment. She was not knowledgeable even when I asked her to do something. She didn't like to deal with my insurance company and didn't want to do what they asked of her. She has very bad manners and very arrogant.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Excellent physician! She is friendly, knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

very rude staff..dr is not knowledgable on insulin pump she has bad manners and very arrogant do not recommend her

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Great new Physician that just opened her practice on County Line Road in Madison. Very friendly staff, Dr. is very friendly and thorough, highly recommend this doctor! Was able to call and be seen on the same day as a new patient.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Shivani Malhotra's Credentials

• Hindi

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Malhotra's for over a year nearly two years. She used to have the sweetest nurse that was very proficient and would listen to their ..."

December 12, 2014