Ratings for Dr. Baljinder Brar

Lacking entirely in bedside manner! As far being as aloof and uninterested, she ranks at the top. If you're looking for a doctor who at minimum pretends to care about a patient and at best actually cares about a patient, do not see her. I might as well been a cadaver she was poking and prodding.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Some of the procedures she recommended helped but others were not effective, yet she continued pushing them despite my request to develop a new plan to address my issues. Her bedside manner is brusque and paternalistic--lots of ego. I have since moved on to a new physician with whom I'm much happier and healthier.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Condescending and was not happy when I questioned her plan. I don't appreciate being talked down to.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I have recommended Dr. Babcock to at least 5 people and will continue to do so. She is absolutely the best. I trust her implicitly.

Submitted November 6, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Brar for two years with post-op nerve pain. She is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. She listens to her patients and works with them, their ideas, and manages their concerns while determining pain management approaches. She is very knowledgeable with regards to side effects and interactions. She is careful about writing narcotic prescriptions, yet she offers complete support based on mutual trust with the patient. She is easy going, pleasant, and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014