Ratings for Dr. Jon-Paul P. Dimauro

Dr. DiMauro is awesome. He performed surgery on my son's humerus bone and did a fantastic job. He answered every question we had and his manner with our son and with us was just fabulous. I wish all doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Simply the best Cohens is lucky to have him and thank god they do !!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Love love love Dr DiMauro...best bedside manor and even more importantly an awesome dr. He takes the time to explain everything and answers all questions thoroughly. Worth the wait in the office, highly recommend!!! My son loves him!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Made 2 appointments with NSLIJ Ped's Ortho- both times were messed up-first time doc was on vacation, second time DrDiMauro was overbooked and refused to see us- after we waited for 2 hours-utterly disgusted .

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Amazing disposition and patience with my child. Spends time needed to talk to patient and parent. Punctual. I observed that he is highly respected by the OR nurses and support staff. Very articulate and precise. Premier knowledge of his specialty. Would recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I would definitely recommend Dr. D as we call him at home. My son had emergency surgery for his hip and we did not have time to review doctor, we literally put him in gods and Dr. D's hands and thank the lord he is currently healing wonderful. Dr. Dimauro's Bed side manners is excellent. He explains everything thoroughly and extensively. He makes sure u understand the pros and cons and is very patient. Before surgery i had at least 15 questions and it took a good 20-30 min before surgery and he answered all of them and assured me that he had done the operation with lots of success and we should not worry. We enjoy seeing the progress and going to his office visits. He has such a wonder personality and the kids gravitate towards him.. we wish him a long and successful career..........

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Jon-Paul P. Dimauro's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2005)

UPMC