Ratings for Dr. Armin S. Arasheben

I've been to several DR's in the area and this has been by far the best DR!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I went here for abdominal pain and after some time and a few test they had me do an in office ultrasound. They said I'd have my results in 2-3 business days, 2 weeks or so later they still hadn't called about the results so I called them. They told me that they didn't have the results and that I shouldn't call again they'd call me when the got the results. Another 2-3 weeks go by then I receive a voicemail (I missed their call) saying they had very important information about my results and it was important that I called them back right away. After a few frantic calls and messages to them thinking I had something seriously wrong with me, I finally reach them only to find out that THEY HAD LOST MY RESULTS. How do you lose results? Don't you have computers and file backups, this was done in office so there are is no real transport, where did it go? I told this to a few of my friends in the medical and nursing field and they were just as appalled and confused as I was, some were even anger that they let that happen. A lot of wasted time and money here. 0 Stars even without this incident I wouldn't give them more than 2 stars, not sure where these 5 stars come from. It's just really careless and unprofessional, beware of this place.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

This has been one of my favorite doctors. When you make an appointment, you must account for extra time because the doctor will not always be with you at that set time. It may take up to 30 minutes after your set appointment time because the doctor is very thorough with his work. He is not a typical doctor that asks what you need then sends you on your way. He is sincerely there to address any concerns or questions you have regarding yourself, your medication, how it works, etc. His knowledge is vast and is very thorough with his work. He may always seem in a rush as he moves about but when it comes to serving you as a patient, you have his full attention. He is worth the wait. The medical assistant staff at the front desk are also very kind. They aren't very talkative at first, but if you break the ice, you'll find they are easy to converse with as well as relate to. I very much enjoyed my experience

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

When I moved here from Colorado, I was worried I wouldn't find a doctor that could compare to my old doctor. When I found THRIVE, my worry went away! Very thorough explanations from Dr. Arasheban. The service is great and affordable. Thank you, THRIVE!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Great doctor and Great staff. Will come back and recommend to friends.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Excellent and knowledgeable doctor who takes time necessary with each patient to answer questions and concerns and follows up if needed. Appointments are made easily. The staff office and doctor are all nice, approachable and understanding.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I'm new to California and I did not know what to expect when visiting a doctors office. Dr. Arasheben helped me with my concerns and questions. He appointed me to all the specialists I needed to visit. He's wonderful and I am thankful I found his office.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

dr. arasheben is the best doctor i have ever met, and beliefe me i have met alot! Moving to california from austria where i have moved from genaral doctor to doctor! I am happy to have found him and definately reccommend him to everybody out there! Incredible nice and caring - focused on his patients! Thank you dr arasheben!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. A is the best! What a breath of fresh air! I finally have come across a doctor who genuinely cares about his patient. So glad I found him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I love this doctor and I love the staff!! The office is always clean and I never have to wait for a long time to see the doctor. Everybody there is very friendly and Dr. Arasheben really cares about his patients. He's definitely the best doctor I've had!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Armin S. Arasheben's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Persian
  • Hebrew
  • Spanish

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• BCBS Illinois