Ratings for Dr. Brent A. Harris

Great doctor! He takes the time to actually figure out what's wrong instead of just putting you on a bunch of medication. I would definitely recommend. He is also very easy to get in touch with!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

One of the most kind and helpful doctors I've ever had. He makes you feel comfortable and really seems to care. He takes his time with you and doesn't make you feel rushed to get out of his office.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Harris and his nurse, Brandy, are two of the rudest people I have ever met. I went to him for help with anxiety and he prescribed me hydroxyzine. I literally could not sleep for a week. So I called Brandy, she told me to stop taking it and she would call me back after she talked to Dr. Harris. 2 days later I called her back and she tells me that I have to come off the med for a week before I can be prescribed something new. This would be the following Tuesday and again she would call me, and again she did not. So I left her a mess and about an hour later I get a call from the pharm saying my prescription of propanolol was ready. So I did research and found some very disturbing side effects. Brandy calls me the next day to inform me of the prescription and I voiced my concerns to her. She gets rude and puts Dr. Harris on the phone where he tells me that he doesn't have time to be putting this much time and effort into one patient, tells me I need a psychiatrist and hung up

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Brent A. Harris's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Carrollton, GA