Ratings for Dr. Karl W. Siebe

Don't recommend. Very rude office staff. Nearly impossible to get an appointment. I have seen Dr. Siebe before, and despite telling the scheduler I was miserable due to my condition, I was told it would be 5 weeks until they could get me in - and even that was due to a cancellation! I was also told over the phone that "all of our patients are miserable and think their situation is an emergency.." Time to find a new practice...

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

He is incredibly knowledgeable and even more personable. His staff is by far the friendliest and most helpful I have ever met. I'd recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Everyone, including the Dr, is very helpful and pleasant

flag | Submitted August 30, 2008

Dr. Karl W. Siebe's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Don't recommend. Very rude office staff. Nearly impossible to get an appointment. I have seen Dr. Siebe before, and despite telling the scheduler I was miserabl..."

June 11, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=348271'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014