Ratings for Dr. Kathren E. Mcgree

She should go back to school to study Celiac Disease.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

She went above and beyond to help me. In many ways she gave me my life back. i am forever grateful to her. She is an amazing doctor, she listens to everything, does not judge, and makes sure she covers everything. She and her nurse truly care!.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

She is a great doctor and worked with me through out my pregnancy

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Kate McGree is a great doctor, very people oriented, very caring, and thorough.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I love her I was very sad to move and not have her got my daughter! She is very helpful and always answers all my questions to th fullest. If I ever end up back in butte she will again be my daughters dr.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Very helpful a knowledgeable. She really took the time to listen to all my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I wrote the first comment and I am sad to say that this doctor's kind first impression was simply that: An Impression. In actuality, she is sweet and quiet to cover that fact that she is unintelligent and unwilling to go further than a quick "once over" before sending you on your way. One would question why she works at her father's practice as it could be because she does not have the answers to simple medical questions. When looking for solutions to long term problems and labs to show evidence of some current issues causing a muriad of physical ailments, I would assume she would follow up with more labs, change meds, find specialist? None of the above, she did not even really appear intetested in exploring options. I hope more qualified professionals move to this small town and fulfill a need for primary care providers amd pediatric care.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Very helpful staff and nurse. Down to earth explanations. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Kathren Mcgree was very sweet, took her time, and made me feel very comfortable. Happy to have a doctor like her in Butte. Just moved to this small town and it has been difficult to find family doctors who accept new patients. She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012