Ratings for Dr. Ugonna U. Anyaugo

He is amazing, professional and really care about patients.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I was referred to Countryside Foot and Ankle by a Nurse from the MedExpress walk in after breaking my foot. I was seen by Dr. Anyaugo and he was very knowledgable and caring. I had never broken a bone before. Dr. Anyaugo explained everything in detail and created a plan to get my foot healed.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

First appointment after almost a year of foot pain which was not diagnosed properly or relieved by other doctors recommendations. Dr. Anyaugo is amazing, confidant and he has a great personality. I would like to thank his parents for doing a fine job raising up a delightful doctor who is honestly compassionate! Being a well seasoned nurse & now patient myself, this is not something we run into very often. Dr. Anyaugo's staff are amazing, caring people who listen well, and are dedicated to helping patients with foot pain. I am thrilled that I was referred to Dr. Anyaugo by another doctor who said if he himself needed to see a foot doctor he would go to Dr. Anyaugo!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Ugonna U. Anyaugo's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2011)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL