Ratings for Dr. Barry J. Weissman

This doctor is horrible. He and Bruce Terrin did not realize my child was born with a birth defect. He actually stated he thought I knew about the defect after my child was admitted to the emegency room. Stay away from these doctors.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Weissman for 6 years now and I feel very secure when I leave his office. He is extremely knowledgable and always follows up when outside the office. I have recommended him to several friends and they have all been satisifed. He is an excellent pediatrician.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Dr. Weissman is a fantastic doctor. He knows so much about children. He never plays "Dr. God" and is always willing to get other opinions, yet has never been wrong in his first opinion. He cares deeply, has an incredible memory and capacity for knowing each patient individually. Don't judge a book by it's cover!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2006

Horrible experiences with him. He talked down to me as if I didn't know my child. He always sent me to specialists no matter what the issue (sore throat-ent, mild eczema-dermatologist). Saw that he didn't examine my children the way the other pediatricians did within the group. No growth charts. I ended up leaving the group altogether and am much happier. Sorry I stayed as long as I did.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Great pediatrician, really knows his stuff. He used to head the NICU at Hackensack, which was great when our son arrived prematurely. He is very patient and takes time to answer all of our questions. Dr. Weissman seems to genuinely care about each of his patients as individuals. My sister brings all four of her children there, and was the one who recommended Dr. Weissman to us.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Dr. Barry J. Weissman's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal