Ratings for Dr. Yekaterina O. Brown

Dr. Brown is wonderful! I'm pretty sure those bad reviews below reflect non-compliant patients or those that did not get their way with Dr. Brown. Come see for yourself, experience says more then 1000 words! I have been her patient since she opened her practice doors in 2012 and can not be happier with my PCP. Very knowledgeable, punctual, pleasant and smart. Girls who work for her are a pleasure to deal with! Don believe bad reviews!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I know Dr. Brown for past 5 years, since she opened her practice and I am not planning to switch to another doctor anymore! What a find! she is very attentive, confident, thorough and knowledgeable. I felt that I was heard for the first time by the doctor. I am a registered nurse and seen a lot of doctors through my career, also switched a lot of doctors for my personal medical care. This was the first time I felt like somebody was listening. She was able to diagnose my conditions even after I seen specialists! Her office staff is great and referral time is short. Would definitely recommend to everybody!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

She is good at scraps and bumbs or cold and flu but otherwise.... You are out of luck. Everyone is super nice there but personality really isn't important when it comes to health. Trying to find another PCP now.

Submitted February 24, 2015

The receptionist was wonderful. The wait time varied a lot. Dr. Brown was not knowledgable about what was going on with me. I had to send my records to Columbus to a doctor there and finally have gotten answers that I should of had when I first saw her. I saw her for two years and she couldn't tell me any answers to my problem. She did not help me at all and did not want to explore any other options other than what she suggested even after me talking to her about the answers that I got in Columbus. She didn't even want to look at the test results that I got in Columbus so I have left her care.

Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Yekaterina O. Brown's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Workers Comp