Ratings for Dr. Meredith L. Maxwell

Doctor Maxwell is the best doctor I've seen in New Orleans. She really cares about her patients, is completely thorough and makes you feel well taken care of and cared for. She really listens which is so rare. I'm very grateful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

The office staff has improved so much over the past year. Dr. Maxwell is no- nonsense, caring, and is well versed in her field. She takes copious notes when discussing your symptoms, understands drug interactions, and is very knowledgeable. She is very prompt and always returns phone calls. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Yes, Dr. Maxwell can be abrupt. Does she care for her patients, YES. She does. She just is not as patient as she could be but I think it's the age she grew up in. She's young - actually a little younger than my oldest daughter but she is knowledgeable and she wants to give you great care - it's just that she's a GP and they are usually only worried about general things like diabetes, blood pressure, etc. and they usually refer you out for more complicated things. If you work with her though, she works with you. It just takes time - which is ironic considering how impatient she can be.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Maxwell is a total pleasure to work with. Her staff is impossible...and rude.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I really like Dr. Maxwell. She spends a lot of time with me during my appointments, and I haven't felt rushed. She seemed genuinely concerned for my well-being, and made sure each of my questions were answered thoroughly. Staff isn't the politest, but not the worst.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Gave her chance after chance because that is the type of person i am. She is very rude never lets you speak and you should feel very comfortable with your doctor and you don't with her and been seeing her for almost two years now and now i think it's time for a change.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Worst medical experience I have ever had. Condescending, assisted in no way to explain medical treatment requested, and showed no care or concern for my health and well being. I left the office in tears and received no follow-up. She certainly made sure to charge me though which is apparently all she was there for. It was disgusting.

Submitted August 15, 2013