Ratings for Dr. Kathleen E. Rinkes

Dr. Rinkes is wonderful! She never makes you feel like she is rushing to her next patient. She is incredibly easy to talk to and is really down to earth. I never had an Ob-Gyn I felt more comfortable with and I have had two kids who are nearly Dr. Rinkes' age!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I am 45 and had a hysterectomy at age 35, I went in for my yearly check up and asked Dr. Rinkes to test me for menopause, I was having all the symptoms, she refused and said she would not test me until I was in my 50's. I went to my family Doctor and had all the test done with no problems regarding my age and found out I was already in Post Menopause. I have received treatment and feel so much better, If it was done her way I would have went another 5 yrs of misery. I will not be returning to this Doctor who refuses to not listen. There is no set age when a woman starts menopause until the age of 50.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I have finally found a doctor that listens and genuinely cares. Dr. Rinkes feels like a member of my family. She is knowledgable and willing to go the distance to make sure her patients are okay.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Kathleen E. Rinkes's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal