Ratings for Dr. H. GEORGE Kang

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

My dental care was minimal but needed. The most helpful addition this office that I have not seen in the past was the use of the hand oils and wax. It was no where dentally related but it showed an effort to help me get relaxed and not focus on my dental cleaning. My girlfriend did get the iv sedation since she us afraid of dental pain and needles. She now swears by it and only wants to get sleep dentistry. Since our visit we still remain big fans of green apple dental and the friendly dentist/dental assistants. The only con was we had to wait a little but it was not too bad. During my 3 visits to green apple dental I have only had to wait 30 minutes extra during one visit.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

I had a couple of fillings done by Dr. Kang and he was very punctual and gentle. Planning to return again to attack the rest of the long list of needs I have just one at a time. I am happy to have discovered a new dentist that takes my insurance and has quality service.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

The services I paid for were after my insurance benefits were used. They took my insurance and also filed for me and let me know the amount needed. I also appriciated the friendly workers and assistants at the office. I will go again to this office and wish that I went here years ago.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Kang is refreshing and polite. My visit at his office was very different from the past. I will surely tell my friends about this dentist. Thanks You.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2007

I moved into Portland not to long ago and my co-workers told me about Green Apple Dental. I rated this office with all good marks because of the way this doctor explained things. It made a difference to me knowing what was going to be done to my teeth and why. He's a great guy with a great deal of extra training. Thanks Dr. Kang, I am no longer afraid of dental visits.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006