Ratings for Dr. Whitney L. Sharp

Absolutely the worst GYN I have ever experienced. Not only was she in and out, exam included, in about 5 minutes, she was rude and impatient. She never asked if I had questions or if I was experiencing any issues, but her nurse was hanging over her unwrapped instruments while typing on her Ipad. I don't even know the name of the nurse, because she couldn't be bothered to look at me, nor was Dr Sharp going to bother wasting her time to introduce her... Veterinarians are more caring than this "doctor."

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I had scheduled hysterectomy with Dr Whitney Sharp for 11/14/13. I was in pre op with everything completed for surgery: IV, labs drawn, meds given, Anesthesia clearance etc. ready to be transported to OR when this doctor told me she was canceling my surgery because she wanted a general surgeon on stand by but couldn't get one now. During office visits, Dr Sharp only spent a MAX of 5 min with me but I never experienced the demeaning unprofessional treatment I received from her in pre op. I was crying hysterically due to prolonging surgery because I had a SEVERE prolapse, made work arrangements, and mentally prepared for this. She didn't even bat an eye about my devastation and said "reschedule and hopefully next time will work". Not enough space to give all details but I got a second opinion with MD of 32 years who was appalled at this treatment and classified me as an emergent case. PLEASE DONT ALLOW HER FAKE SMILE TO FOOL YOU! I don't want ANYONE to go thru what she put me thru!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

She is awesome and totally in tune with her patients

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr. Whitney L. Sharp's Credentials

• Kansas City College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2005)