Ratings for Dr. George O. WARING

Dr. Waring and his team are superb. To the high-tech imaging devices available; friendly, knowledgeable staff, state of the art laser equipment; to the beautiful office; everything about the experience is top notch. My astigmatism was diagnosed many years ago as being caused my degenerative keratoconus; however, the specialists I visited said that there were no treatments for the disease. I had done enough research to know about a revolutionary corneal cross-linking and Intacs treatment that I knew helped similar cases to myself. After choosing to make an appointment at Dr. Waring, I found that treatment. His staff knew exactly what trouble I was facing and how important it was to reverse the degeneration. Dr. Waring’s process not only saved my eye from needing an eventual transplant, but also improved my vision. Thanks to all the staff at the office for making this possible.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. George Waring and his staff are wonderful! He did my cataract surgery and the experience was top-rate from start to finish. The Waring Vision Institute staff members treated me with professional respect and courtesy, and Dr. Waring was kind, caring and thorough each step of the way. The surgery was done flawlessly and I now have better than 20/20 vision! I definitely recommend Dr. Waring!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

20/20 Vision again! After 30 years of wearing contact lens or glasses, I am now reading the morning newspaper without glasses. I highly recommend Dr. Waring for cataract surgery and other eye care. Both before and during my cataract surgery, Dr. Waring explained very clearly what would and was happening. The results are more than I anticipated. I would do it again in a minute. 20/20 Vision without glasses.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Excellent professional staff. Attentive to every question. Dr Waring is a perfectionist with an outstanding bedside manner. He explains the procedures and is extremely upbeat in his whole demeanor. I would highly recommend him for any eye care needs..

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Cataract surgery: Dr. Waring is a brilliant surgeon. His office: friendly, caring, detail oriented & my appointments on time! Dr. Waring restored my vision to 20/20; I see bright colors again. The experience was stress free. 100% my best recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Very pleased with Dr. Waring and his staff. Would highly recommend this group.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Waring. Thank you very much for my excellent cataract surgery and your very friendly and professional staff. God bless you .

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

My college age son just had corrective eye surgery at the Waring Vision Institute and I could not be more pleased. Since he was three years of age, my son has worn glasses to help correct his vision. Due to his extreme astigmatism, he had difficulty seeing clearly with glasses, and due to his dry eyes, wearing contact lenses for a long period caused infections. Dr. Waring instilled a great deal of confidence with us due to his diligence in ensuring my son was a good candidate for the corrective surgery. Multiple test were conducted to evaluate my son’s particular situation and the best means to improve his vision. Dr. Waring and his staff also worked well with my son to align schedules with his college calendar. The day following the surgery, my son’s vision was better than perfect! A true blessing after struggling for many years to see clearly. This experience will truly change my son’s life. I would highly recommend Dr. Waring to anyone considering corrective eye surgery

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

My husband and I can both see again!!!!! No glasses or contacts needed! Dont sit on the fence! Invest in your vision and quality of life for years to come!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Thank you Waring Vision Institute for the incredible results I am experiencing with my vision today! To Dr. George Waring and his awesome staff, you provided me with 20/20 vision within 24 hours of my Laser Surgery and corrective lens implant. My new clarity or vision and depth perception lets me truly enjoy the world around me. Once again, I am so appreciative of the great care and professional attention of the entire staff at both the Waring Vision Institute and the Charleston Surgery Center. Enjoying life like never before…!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. George O. WARING's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)