Ratings for Dr. James Bentley

All I can say is that he is wonderful in every aspect that you would want in a doctor

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

In my short acquaintance with Dr. Bentley, I found him to be a kind and caring physician. He is very relatable and has a good, wry sense of humour. I will quote from an earlier "rater" who said it very well, "...I was very lucky to have this brilliant, kind physician perform my surgery. Patients are treated with kindness & respect by his team."

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr Bentley, done a cancer surgery, on me on Nov 5th 2014, One of the best surgeon, He was the most gentle , loving man a woman woulds want to had the best care in the area of surgery, He feels the apin and cares for his patience's as if they were his own family he was taking care of , His Wife, right hand woman by his side, she is most amazing woman , So very kind, and feels the pain as we feel it , she holds your hand and wipes away any tears they may fall from your eyes I totally love Mrs James Bentley's wife for all her care and kindness , Thank you both for all your support. I would not of got through the large surgery without you both as a great team, I thank you from the top of my heart to the bottom of my heart , love you both , and thank you once again , I would recommend, Dr Bentley to treat all woman in need in his in his profession of gynecology, I give Jim Bentley a 1 million recommendation as a Gynecologist Doctor. , his caring and loving spirit will always and forever in my heart .

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Saved my life ten years ago. Still see him twice a year. I know I couldn't be in better hands.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I found Dr. Bentley caring, funny and professional. He is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. He saved my life and I am grateful he preformed my surgery. I cannot imagine how difficult it is for him to tell most of his patients they have cancer...... He also has a team of wonderful young interns and residents who were all outstanding .... I hope these young doctors all stay in Nova Scotia.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Found no compassion from this doctor. Told my daughter she had months to live and slipped out the door. I don't know how these other people found him so wonderful & caring. It must have been his twin. Our daughter has since passed away, however, as a mother, I will never forget that day and how this doctor showed no empathy for my daughter or myself.

Submitted August 8, 2013

This man saved my life. I found him caring, funny and professional. He knows what he is doing and I am grateful he preformed my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

On Sept,2012 I was excited to know I was having my surgery in Halifax, and to find out I was having one of the best Doctors in this field made my stress level drop. I was honored to have Dr. Bentley as my surgern,and he is a great asset to the Victoria General. To me he is best described as: dependable,remarkable,professional,and someone my family, and I will not forget.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

I couldn't have asked for better care. Very knowledgeable, kind and professional. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Excellent Doctor, very knowledgable, informative and compassionate. Felt extremely comfortable while in his care.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012