Ratings for Dr. Saby Ramirez

I have found Dr Rameriz to be very knowledgeable, quick to respond and kind.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

callous and refused to listen. perhaps this is because i only saw her as an alternative

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Really, really unprofessional, bordering on unethical, in my opinion. Could do serious harm with her cavalier approach to diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Idiot , period , unprofessional, can not speak proper English , rude , in my opinion should not be working with people , with mental health issues , cause it's hard too understand her , I actually could go on for hours , but I won't.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Very Profesional , she is good. Good sens off humour, she really care about her patients and here staff.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Ramirez works really hard for her patients. She spends many long hours making sure they are ok, often skipping lunch hours and staying overtime because she really cares. She is very empathic, very knowledgeable on new research, and extremely approachable. I have seen her for several years and she has helped me tremendously. Powell River is so lucky to have her. We love you, Dr. Ramirez!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

A wonderful Doctor, and even nicer person. She works hard to understand what a person is experiencing and seems to be able to empathize well. I feel we are fortunate to have such a good psychiatrist in such a small community like Powell River. People who rate her low likely were very ill when they were hospitalized, because my experience of her is that she is not quick to admit. :-)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I am very fortunate to have been a patient of Dr. Ramirez. She listens, she encourages, she is thorough, and she genuinely wants to help her patients get well. I never felt rushed or dismissed, I always felt better after my sessions with her. She works with you as an individual, not a case #. You would be very lucky to have her treat you.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

very bad in community. something is wrog with the docs. they aren't progressive ...dangerous people

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I'm really happy with the medications that Dr. Ramirez came up with. I've been on them for a year and a half and couldn't be happier. We get along well and she has been a real angel to me. My daughter sees her too and really loves her.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015