Ratings for Dr. S Mahajan

We have 3 generations at Dr. Sushma's practice! Myself, my mother, and my grandmother! Great lady in general, but excellent as a family doctor. I couldn't imagine using anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dominion Medical Center is a breeze to visit, and Dr. Mahajan has made it a point to spend a decent amount of time with me at each of my appointments.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very attentive and knowledgeable. She also works with a large staff that has been able to accommodate nearly all of our medical needs.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

She is at a really accessible location in Edmonton and has been our family doctor for several years. A+ for her care.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I really like Dr Mahajan. She takes the time to ask questions and listens. You can tell that she cares and tries to get the full picture. I don't know wether she's good or not as I haven't had any major problem yet but I feel her heart is in the right place.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

This doctor is a big mistake, the communication is incorrect , poorly understood English, I hope no one suffers from the wrong diagnosis....I will complaint to the Physicians of Alberta

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. S. Mahajan - VERY poor with communication as evidenced by: 1) Asked my name but did NOT introduce herself- works at walk in clinic, I had never met her before-she knew from my out of province address she had never met me before either 2) dr. S. Mahajan said she did NOT have time to answer my two questions. Dr. had spent 8 minutes with me..I needed to ask about a deathly drug allergy I have as she was prescribing anitibiotics 3) I asked Dr. S. Mahajan how I would get my test results as I was from out of province-she told me I had to wait in line like everyone else-she did not correctly hear & understand my question, nor answered it correctly, and no apologies for the rude answere she gave me once she understood correctly. I would never see Dr. S. Mahajan again. I may write a complaint to the Physicians of Alberta about Dr. S. Mahajan's terrible lack of communication skils and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

She really went the extra mile for me and seemed to genuinely care!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Nice lady, she was very helpful in accessing my brain injury situation.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012