Ratings for Dr. S Mahajan

We liked Dr. Mahajan so much!! ... we have to go to see a Dr. for an emergency today, and our Dr. ( Dr. Miller, who we like a lot too!!) was gone already..., .... so I was a little nervous, as I don't like to see a new Dr..... but we were so impress with her!, she is so polite, so nice so caring, and she takes her time to explain and to hear us!!..thanks!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

I really like her. She genuinely cares but like any professional she obviously can’t treat you on a personal level but she’s fast and knows what she’s talking about. The wait time is a bit but that’s like any place. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr Sushma Mahajan do a really perfect work, high level attention, care of patient, very fast and accurate reponse, due diligent any time nad also perfect schedule for worker family like myself God Bless her

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dominion Medical is a BEAUTIFUL facility, and we enjoy our visits (or to the extent that can be expected!) with Dr. Mahajan.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Pleasant demeanor, an obvious professional. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

She treated me for migraines about a year ago. I did end up having to go to a specialist, but Dr. Mahajan of her office we great at communicating the care and my needs to the specialist. Didn't waste any of my time.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Great primary in Edmonton. Nice staff, office is clean, and the appointments don't run over.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

We have seen her for a variety of reasons, including physicals, the flu, and referrals to specialists. Always prompt and fair service.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Provided a nice introduction of herself, and even went as far as giving me some background information. Was very polite and to the point during my visit (routine physical). I am not going to the doctor much at the moment, but I'll return to Dr. Mahajan if I need anything else this year!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

She works in a great facility and the wait times are minimal. Everyone always has a casual yet professional manner, and I believe many of her patients have been with her for years.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017