Ratings for Dr. Rita Kuyumjian

This specialist has a huge rating (very large commission$$$$) with phamaceutical companies. These one has no problem to have an appointment with her. Its a priority for her. Her knowledges comes with specific point of view with some financials issues. Please, someone, tell her very short skirts fit no more with her respetable age and size. Not great at all. Even she is a FellowDOCTOR! I'm a woman, i know what i mean. Maybe better tell to Linda R. her assistant, she will know how to explain it.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr Kuyumjian ,ne prend pas le temps pour communique avec ses patient,une chose que je peut confirmer on lisant les commentaires ,c'est qu'elle prescript beaucoup de medicament sans prendre la peine d'expliquer au gens concerne ce qu'elle fait a eviter

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

There seems to be a patient who is angry at Dr. Kuyumjian and vents her anger at this site. This is defemation and it does not reflect my doctor's work ethics, her compassion, her dedication to her work. It looks like she is the same person who repeatedly abuses this site, to try to solve her anger at the world. I love seeing her! She is the best doctor I saw in the past 25 years.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Kuyumjian is known to have a bad reputation at Saint-Mary's. She is very conservative in her approach, poor diagnostic and treatment.She has very bad empathy, so does her nurse Linda Randolph. I don't know why the department still keeps her around. The best would be for both of them to get their retirements cause they do not help the patients at all but instead feed the pockets of the pharmaceutical companies.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Makes up her mind about a person on the first visit and will not waver from that no matter what. If you are not in full blown psychosis and have managed to dress yourself, you do not have problems as far as she is concerned. When I had problems with my medications leaving me too tired to function at my job, her serious suggestion was that I take naps on my desk during lunch hour. While not always so silly, her advice is nearly always this impractical. She has a tendency to be very judgmental towards people who are unmarried and/ or childless and was critical of me for being a vegetarian. As I found out when she went on sabbatical, she also takes terrible notes. After five years, there was practically nothing in my file and it wasn't even clear what my prescriptions were supposed to be.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

She wasn't very helpful. I do not recommend her. She doesn't develop a therapeutic relationship with her patients. When I was her patient, I was put on a lot of medication ( heavy dosage and different cocktails) . I tried over four different medications. Ever since I left her, I do not take anything and I feel a lot better for over a year now! Basically, she makes you "feel sick" because all she focusses on is the "illness" and less the "person" and that doesn't help you develop yourself to your full potential.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

She is not empathetic and does not see or know her patients very well. She prescribes a lot of medication wich are not always necessary when all you need is a psychologist. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr K is amazing! She has helped me alot and I really trust her experience and knowledge. The man secretary is not very welcoming, he hardly smiles or talks. Besides that I have no negative comments to make... She is fantastic

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

I am the person who wrote the last message and I regret my comment. I don't really talk to her frequently and I probably did a bad interpretation or misunderstood some speech. Please don't take my opinion in consideration and do your opinion by ourself.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Je suis un patient du DR Kuyumjian depuis plusieurs années et je la recommande hors de tout doute! Elle est très attentive, jamais pressée, à l'écoute des patients et propose toujours des solutions appropriées. Elle m'a énormément aidé et elle fait parti des meilleurs médecins avec qui j'ai eu affaire. Bref, elle mérite largement un 5/5.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013