You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hartley Fox

Dr. Fox is an excellent chiropractor. I have been his patient for many years. His knowledge is very good, and he explains things very well. He has helped me with back issues many times. His clinic is great because laser treatment is also available there. I would highly recommend him as a chiropractor. I have tried the supplements he sells, and I did not notice any differences in my health, so I do not buy them any more. I do return when my back needs attention.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

This doctor is only interested in selling you his naturopathic drugs.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Hartley Fox's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fox is an excellent chiropractor. I have been his patient for many years. His knowledge is very good, and he explains things very well. He has helped me ..."

March 11, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R2M 3V7". Address has been updated from "None" to "1510 Saint Mary's Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12042573757".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fox has helped me out with my back issues. I was in despair when I couldn't walk and he helped out grately. Thank you Dr. Fox!! YOU ROCK!!!"

March 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a quack. He only wants your money. I don't trust him to hand out the advice he does."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is only interested in selling you his naturopathic drugs."

January 15, 2015