Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Leviss

I have been going to Dr. Leviss for years and he is easily the best doctor I have ever had. He truly cares about his patients, takes his time with them, is funny, and will answer any questions you have. He also makes you feel extremely comfortable while in his care. I have recommended people to him and they all love him too!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Leviss is very experienced and caring with a great sense of humor as well. I have been his patient for over 15 yrs.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Absolutely wonderful. Professional,caring,and knows his stuff. Receptionists always nice and nurses are great!definitely recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Prompt, helpful, knowledgeable, reassuring, empathic, honest,competent...I can't think of enough postive things to say about this caregiver. I credit him with saving my life.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

The best doctor I've ever been to of any specialty. He is a wonderful listener, explains everything, and works quickly yet carefully. He handles tough situation with grace and compassion. I have recommended him to all my friends and family and will continue to do so. He is the best doctor I've ever met and I'm so thankful to be one of his patients. I could never say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Great Gyno..funny...real nice guy...makes you feel very comfortable

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. Stephen R. Leviss's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1967)