Ratings for Dr. Windy Brown

She is one of the most caring and attentive doctors our family has ever had. So thankful for her and the fort family practice family.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Very thorough, attentive, caring and knowledgable. Follows up when she needs to and doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist when necessary

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Great doctor! Very kind and caring, excellent bedside manner. Has called me personally with test results or if I've had a question. Staff however can be fairly rude. I had a bad skin reaction to a topical medication and burned my skin quite badly. One of the MOAs told me to KEEP using the medication even though I had an allergic reaction to it (why is a receptionist giving medical advice?!). She also denied me an urgent appointment to see Dr. Brown regarding this and said "I can't do anything for ya". I had to go to a walk-in clinic where I was helped. Because of this, the receptionist freaked out at me for seeing a walk-in doctor AFTER she refused me an appointment. I was eventually able to see Dr. Brown after I had completely healed and let her know this happened, she was really upset with how the MOA treated me and assured me that if she had been made aware of this, I wouldn't have had to wait for an appointment.. So basically: Fantastic, caring doctor. Not so fantastic staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Excellent doctor, very approachable and understanding. Listens to your concerns with an open mind.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Exceptional physician. Very passionate about her work. Has phoned me at home many times in the last 2 years to follow up. Extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

A very kind and compassionate doctor. Listens to your concerns and is very knowledgeable. Works with the patient for the best outcome. If need be, recommends specialists, follows up and works with their recommendations. Excellent doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Compassionate and kind, did not feel rushed although the office is very busy

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Always rushes, misdiagnosed me for 2 years, went to a different doctor and found that I have a huge tumor, why couldn't she find that? Kept saying she was going to refer me to a specialist but never did..I think she has too many patients and cant keep track, hence the rushing. Doesn't take time to answer questions. Staff is nice though.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Brown is an exceptional physician. She is a consummate professional yet is compassionate, friendly and empathetic. Her demeanor offsets anxiety and her suggestions are extremely useful. She cares and represents a new breed of doctor who appreciates and encourages patient questioning and research. I feel very lucky to have her as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I felt very rushed and she wouldnt let me tell ber any of my concerns or questions. She basically cut me off when I tried then ending up shutting the door in my face. Have never been treated this way in my life! No personality and no humanity what so ever, not a very caring doctor or concern for others especially when someone is obviously upset or frustrated. Whether she had time or not there is a way to treat people, especially as equals. Where has the worlds kindness gone? Would not recommend her to anyone with a beating heart unless you don't care about getting zero respect!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013