Ratings for Dr. Michael Wiseman

dr wisman is very kind man good service for my extracsion 3/5

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Doctor wiseman is an overall nice guy with a sense of humor but a terrible dentist. i came to visit for multiple cavities and he used mercury amalgam fillings in my mouth without my consent or knowledge, only to tell me after. i found pieces of crumbly mercury amalgam metal in my mouth after the procedure which is totally unacceptable. it is also scientifically proven that mercury vapor is released during the applications of amalgam fillings , while having them in your mouth ( chewing, drinking hot beverages ) and during removal . now to have them removed it will be even more toxic as removal re-exposes patients to mercury vapors. totally a mistake. mercury is the least expensive material for fillings and the fact this doctor didnt use high quality, safe materials just shows that he doesnt value his patients as human beings but merely as customers to make a quick buck off of in the short run. if the dental associations changed their standards hundreds of patients would suddenly be demanding fillings be removed or even suing for damages as mercury has been proven to cause neurological damages in the long run. also had my front teeth ruined by his technicial who sanded a stain in between using a metal ribbon of sandpaper, which made a gap even more noticable and the space between my teeth concave. this staff doesnt properly explain the procedures. why would i sacrifice the shape of my teeth for the removal of a coffee stain?

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

A wonderful and very caring dentist. Would recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

He was super with my family and I. Very honest, and trust worthy.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Three times he filled a tooth and every two weeks it fell out. Went back to my soon to be retired dentist and he had to put a crown on that tooth. Just because he is cheap and funny doesn't mean he is a good dentist. People go to him only because he is cheap but after awhile realize that they are going too often for the same problem over and over again.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

all this people defending the DR ,they are their friends or family ,I agree with the previous rating which they talk about his dental assistant who she is very rude and very impolite , if you go to see other dentist you realise this Dr do not have any confidence and always uses the chip material ,i do not recommend him .

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I'm pretty sure that most of the full five star ratings below are from staff, friends or the like. I was recommended to him but realized after several interactions that they are dishonest. They profile their patients based on info they elicit during appointments and then base prices on their findings. They also do not indicate what work was performed on receipts so you have no recourse later in the event of any issue with workmanship. They will lie if you can not prove that they are at fault. Why is it so hard to find a good, honest dentist?

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

He is funny but awful Dr, I Took my kids for filling 3 times it fail ,and still could not do it ,my wife tooth had problem he could not fix it the staff is very rude and impolite ,finally we went to another Dr and we realise how horrible he is ,He is only after money he uses very Cheap material .don't waist your money.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

In my opinion Dr Wiseman, is the best dentist ever. Not only because of his knowledge but because of his human side. He is always available and reachable.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Good Dentist, great staff, punctual Explained everything well, found him thru a friend, would recommend

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016