Ratings for Dr. Michael Wiseman

Someone obviously has a vendetta against this wonderful dentist and human being, and should not be believed. I saw Dr. Wiseman for an emergency extraction and was so impressed by his gentle touch and manner. I never felt the needles. He really cares about his patients. He even called me that evening to see how I was doing . No other dentist or doctor has ever done that. My whole family is switching to him. Thank you Dr. Wiseman.. you are truly one in a million.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

very bad, just for money, do not care about what will happen to your teeths , dont go there!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Incredible dentist! I switched to Dr. Wiseman several years ago, one of the best decisions I've ever made. Couldn't be more thankful for the compassion and professionalism of Dr Wiseman and his staff. Always satisfied with his work, never had a more gentle dentist. He answered his phone during a weekend night while I was in pain and then took the time to call me back again and check in on me the next day. Such a kind man.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I am a patient of Dr wiseman and was always satisfied with the work done. He is a true Doctor .he cares about his patients dental health , less about money . His staff was always polite with my family. I truly think that there will be unsatisfied human being and complainers no matter what.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I don't know why there are all of these negative ratings! He is a phenomenal dentist who actually cares about his patients and not the money! He will answer his phone any time of day/weekend/he has even answered me while on holiday in Florida! I can't think of another dentist who cares so much for their patients and is genuinely good and talented at what he does!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I went to Dr Wiseman for the first time last week. First, if you have any fear of needles i.e. freezing, he is the most gentle dr. I have ever known, painless. I needed 2 teeth to be extracted, he was the most efficient and competent dentist I had ever known. He shows extreme concern for his patients accompanied by his awards and deploma's , I don't understand how anyone could have anything less to say about him other than excellent. I am not a family member just a very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

dr wisman is very kind man good service for my extracsion 3/5

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Doctor wiseman is an overall nice guy with a sense of humor but a terrible dentist. i came to visit for multiple cavities and he used mercury amalgam fillings in my mouth without my consent or knowledge, only to tell me after. i found pieces of crumbly mercury amalgam metal in my mouth after the procedure which is totally unacceptable. it is also scientifically proven that mercury vapor is released during the applications of amalgam fillings , while having them in your mouth ( chewing, drinking hot beverages ) and during removal . now to have them removed it will be even more toxic as removal re-exposes patients to mercury vapors. totally a mistake. mercury is the least expensive material for fillings and the fact this doctor didnt use high quality, safe materials just shows that he doesnt value his patients as human beings but merely as customers to make a quick buck off of in the short run. if the dental associations changed their standards hundreds of patients would suddenly be demanding fillings be removed or even suing for damages as mercury has been proven to cause neurological damages in the long run. also had my front teeth ruined by his technicial who sanded a stain in between using a metal ribbon of sandpaper, which made a gap even more noticable and the space between my teeth concave. this staff doesnt properly explain the procedures. why would i sacrifice the shape of my teeth for the removal of a coffee stain?

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

A wonderful and very caring dentist. Would recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

He was super with my family and I. Very honest, and trust worthy.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017