Ratings for Dr. Ricardo Ribeiro

I wish I could have him as my GP. So hard to find a doctor that you can relate to.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Kind and honest ER doctor. After 4 visits to the University ER, I finally got diagnosed by this doctor and have my first chemotherapy scheduled.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I was 10 days post op when my incision became infected. The good doctor RIBEIRO made his diagnosis without looking at my leg, or ordering a swab for analysis. His diagnosis was that because I was in the ER on a weekend and INDIGENOUS that obviously I was looking for narcotics. Ì was dismissed by the good Dr with him telling me I came to the wrong Dr ANF laughed. 6 hours later I went to UofA and was in the OR within 3 hours to try to save my leg and had 3 more surgeries in less than 1 week. Ì wonder had I been white would I have had an IV running with antibiotic push..would I still be walking?

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

This doctor diagnosed my appendicitis, treated my pain properly and took the time to answer all the questions I had (and my husband). Great DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

He is a kind doctor. I had been having issues of unknown origins and had presented to the emergency room numerous times, but was dismissed and asked to go home. He was the only doctor that didn't dismiss me and sent a referral to neurologist. He is just a kind person and isn't condescending like other doctors who believe they know what you are feeling more than yourself. His demeanour says it all.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I took my father to the Grey Nuns emerg yesterday, where Dr. Ribeiro was the attending doctor. He was just excellent. He was patient listening to my dad's slow speaking and long story. He acted very quickly to get my dad the right diagnostic care. And then he took his time explaining to me and my dad what the diagnosis was and what the treatment options were. When we got to the hospital, my dad was quite anxious. By the time we left, my dad was so calm and felt very well taken care of by the staff at the GNH and especially by Dr. Ribeiro's care.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

amazing Dr. OMG u wish he will be my family doctor ;)

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I could not have been more impressed with Dr. Ribeiro. He was thorough, taught me about my condition, listened very well and was very kind.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Amazing doctor. Did a thorough examination and explained everything that he was doing. Very respectful. Great bedside manner too.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Love this doctor...more doctors should be as compassionate as he is.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014