Ratings for Dr. Stamatia Papageorgakopoulos

I highly recommend Dr Papageorgakopoulos. Had a fear of dentists since childhood and my cousin referred her, she has been seeing her for 23 years. She was amazing, took the time to show me on the laptop my teeth and went through everything with me and answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable! She was very clear in her explanations and very conservative in her approach! Focused a lot on prevention and flossing ! Loved her! Don't be afraid go see her! Best dental experience ever!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Remarquable dentiste ! Très à l'écoute de ses patients. Elle est attentionné et prend la peine d'expliquer et de montrer les radiographies à l'ordinateur. Elle me donne l'heure juste sur l'état de ma bouche. Elle travaille avec une jeune assistante professionnel et efficace. Vraiment, je conseille fortement Dre. Papas

Submitted July 20, 2017

We have seen many dentists over the years but no one has ever over treated like she does. Go in for a cleaning and next thing she finds all sorts of problems. her "YOU" have this and and "YOU" have to do that...the other doctors in the clinic are great...avoid this one.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017