Ratings for Dr. Stamatia Papageorgakopoulos

Let me preface this review by stating I've had a life-long anxiety-fueled fear of dentists. It had been over 5 years since I had scene a dentist when I first met with Dr. Pappas. Going to her has easily been one of the best decisions of my life. She is so incredibly sweet and sincere. I never once felt judged, not by anyone, the staff is amazing too, Karen and Linda especially. Dr. Pappas is a professional in every sense of the word and at the same time she is also extremely approachable, friendly and familiar. Her communication throughout the appointments help ease my nerves tremendously and it is greatly appreciated. She explains what she's doing and constantly ensures my comfort. I cannot say enough good things! I'm no longer living in Montreal but she will ALWAYS be my dentist.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr Pappas is the most caring and genuine dentist I’ve ever had! She is very efficient and competent and always takes the time to explain all the treatments and answers all your questions. She is very professional and makes you feel very comfortable ! I strongly recommend her !!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I highly recommend Dr Papageorgakopoulos. Had a fear of dentists since childhood and my cousin referred her, she has been seeing her for 23 years. She was amazing, took the time to show me on the laptop my teeth and went through everything with me and answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable! She was very clear in her explanations and very conservative in her approach! Focused a lot on prevention and flossing ! Loved her! Don't be afraid go see her! Best dental experience ever!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Remarquable dentiste ! Très à l'écoute de ses patients. Elle est attentionné et prend la peine d'expliquer et de montrer les radiographies à l'ordinateur. Elle me donne l'heure juste sur l'état de ma bouche. Elle travaille avec une jeune assistante professionnel et efficace. Vraiment, je conseille fortement Dre. Papas

Submitted July 20, 2017

We have seen many dentists over the years but no one has ever over treated like she does. Go in for a cleaning and next thing she finds all sorts of problems. her "YOU" have this and and "YOU" have to do that...the other doctors in the clinic are great...avoid this one.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017