Ratings for Dr. Peter Fritz

Had a great experience. Staff is incredibly impressive. Dr Fritz is an amazing listener.

Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Fritz and his team have exceeded my expectation of professionalism, expertise, engaged listening, and compassionate understanding. Dr. Fritz possesses a genuine passion for excellence in the care and well-being of others. This is evident by the happiness and satisfaction of his patients and staff alike. His standard of excellence in practice is exceptionally high, which I believe is part of a distinct and unchangeable personal characteristic.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Staff was friendly and polite however dr fritz was not only arrogant and unprofessional but just straight up rude. Ego bigger than the whole practice. Would never recommend.

Submitted May 17, 2017

Professionalism in the true sense of the word! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Excellent experience. Had another estimate from another Dr. and the cost with Dr. Fritz was significantly less because the supposed complication was non-existent. Truthful, punctual, professional and friendly!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

My experience at Dr. Fritz's office was outstanding. From the moment I walked through the door of the office the staff was friendly and kind. It was really busy but I was brought into see Dr. Fritz within 5 minutes of my appointment time. I was able to ask questions without being rushed and he took the time to go over my surgery with me. I would recommend this office to anyone needing a periodontist. Keep up the fabulous work!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I had an absolutely outstanding experience at Dr. Fritz's office. His staff are friendly and helpful, and Dr. Fritz himself is such a genuinely kind man who is great at what he does. I am so grateful I was referred to him for my procedure.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr Fritz and staff are all very pleasant and professional at all times. Would highly recommend them!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr Peter Fritz is a kind and gentle man who takes great pride in his work and in his choice of staff and his office, it is very organized, clean and comfortable, I highly recommend him to any and all, he uses top quality material and has had extensive training internationally, it may be a little more expensive but better to get a good implant the first time, rather than paying less but having issues

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Great office atmosphere; professional staff; doctor is very professional, very upbeat, detailed, personable

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012