Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Prince

Dr. Prince is very professional, but also extremely comforting. She is highly skilled in her profession and provides the utmost technical but realistic perspective. She, along with her staff, is kind and welcoming. They are patient and meticulous and I would definitely recommend you visit Dr. Prince for all your plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Prince is an amazing surgeon! She is very thorough and kind. She called me the day after my surgery to make sure I was doing okay. I am very happy with my breast surgery results. She has changed my life! Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr Prince was ver rude & condescending. She did not listen to my problem & was just trying to rush me out. She was constantly going in and out of the room , checking on other patients. Don't waste your time with her! The staff was very friendly & pleasant!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr. Prince removed a mole from my arm. She is very nice and caring person!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Prince performed carpal tunnel surgery on me in January and February of this year. She was amazing; I am symptom free. I found her to be helpful, compassionate, informative and she put me completely at ease through both surgeries. Her staff was great as well, very friendly and all my appointments were on time and the staff was very accommodating.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I feel Blessed when Dr.Frank in Clovercare give me a reference to Dr.Prince,she really care about you.GOD BLESS HER AND HER STAFF TOO WONDERFUL PERSONS.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Prince was great... very caring and knew what she was doing. I felt super comfortable around her and was happy with the results of the surgery. She gave essential feedback and talked to you like she really cared. She is great!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. Prince is amazing! She did a wonderful job on my breast surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results. She always made me feel at ease throughout the process. Her staff are fabulous and very helpful as well. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Jennifer Prince truly is a gifted surgeon. She was amazing in every way with my breast reduction procedure ... before, during and after! Her staff (especially Lori and Kelly) were spectacular ! Incredibly helpful, kind and understanding and always available for my never ending questions. Overall I would rate Dr. Prince and her staff as the BEST ! Thank you ALL so very very much ! Deborah

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Prince is a amazing surgeon and a wonderful caring person. I am so happy with the results of my breast reduction. The aftercare has been very positive also. The office staff is friendly and knowledgable. Overall a very positive experience!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013