Ratings for Dr. R Beaudry

I have been a patient since 2010. Have always had positive experiences with Dr. Beaudry and his staff. Still here after 2 heart attacks so he’s definitely doing it right.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Beaudry saw my husband in emergency at Joseph Brant Hospital and was wonderful! My husband has been his patient since that day. He is very knowledgable, very efficient and we feel very happy that he is our very clever, kind, caring cardiologist. We are truly lucky to be served by him, h is amazing!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Beaudry saw my father in emerg and discharged him without instructions or medications. We were told to call his office. When we called the following morning his office was closed for 5 days. My father ended up back in hospital requiring another heart surgery

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Beaudry is a serious cardiologist. While somewhat distant at first he has opened up and is now easy to talk to about any of my concerns. He is very professional in his approach. While his staff are not particularly warm they are also very professional.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013