Ratings for Dr. Sean Taddeucci

I am hes patient for almost 30 years, no complaints. Old school , good listener , he treats you as human not as a machine.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Been seeing Dr. Taddeucci for a couple of years now. I agree with the comments that his setup is a bit strange. There doesn't seem to be a single computer in the place (he keeps his notes on paper). The last few times I've been there his mom/receptionist seems to be gone now, so it's just him. I absolutely love the fact that I can get in on short notice, and he does seem like a bit of an odd duck, but truthfully - he seems to be competent and a decent listener. You could do a lot worse!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

He's been my Dr. Since I came to leave in Canada and became my DR ever since. Excellent professional, I recommend, he's mother a retired practiicioner,

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

He is very helpful and competent...and I never have to wait for an appointment. His receptionist is very sweet.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Definitely an unusual office set-up but I found Dr. T to be competent. He seemed to know what he was doing. His Assistant/Receptionist is old and ESL but I could easily understand her and she seemed to be on the ball.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

The receptionist is actually a doctor as well, Sean's mother. She is friendly but getting old

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

The office is strange, the old chinese lady at reception is even stranger. Sean is a bit of an odd fellow, but I believe he genuinely listens to patient's concerns and, at least for me in my past 2 years he had provided good advice, sent me to specialists when required and even advised against medication that most doctors wouldn't even question a patient asking for. He may be strange but I think he's reasonably effective.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Don't even bother calling this doctor. The receptionist can barely speak English and wanted to know personal medical information before she would even consider booking an appointment for you since apparently he only sees a 'certain type of patient'. Disgusting service for a medical office...

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012