Ratings for Dr. Valerie Holms

Dr Holms is the best. She is intelligent, caring, insightful, kind and patient. She is an expert at many therapies and was able to get to the root of my problems. I'm so thankful that I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

This woman legit saved my life, not sure what better praise I can give than that.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Val really understood what I was saying. Her responses helped me gain greater understanding of myself. A big problem quickly became a small problem and even no problem. Thank you Dr. Val. I don't know what I would have done without you.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I was SO fortunate to have had Dr Val referred to me, by a friend. She is calm, comforting, compassionate, supportive, empathetic, available and accommodating. "Down to earth". An awesome listener, who doesn't have to say very much in order to help me figure things out and assist with my healing. Her office is easily accessible with lots of free parking.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Caring, helpful, knowledgable of use of cognitive behaviour therapy and other programs. Wonderful doctor who saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012