Ratings for Dr. Tsai Maloney

I had my first encounter with Dr. Maloney today. She has to be one of the most kind individuals I have ever met. She eased my concerns and told me not to worry and that everything would be fine. She took extra precautionary measures to ensure that all bases were covered in determining what was the cause of the issue.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Maloney at a downtown Toronto walk in clinic. I was extremely impressed the fist time that I interacted with her and now I always request to see her when I need to return for a concern. She is professional, personable, patient, helpful, calm, attentive. If she were practicing near my home city and accepting new patients, I would seek to have her be my family doctor. If you read this Dr. Maloney, continue to be the kind, attentive person that you are. Thank you for your help.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

An excellent doctor, and so nice and professional.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Saw Dr. Maloney for the first time today and she was extremely nice and one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She takes time with her patients and really helps address their concerns. As a medical student myself I was extremely impressed with the way she explained stuff and answered any questions I had.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I have seen her twice. They were both excellent experiences. She is very knowledgeable, attentive, and personable. I appreciate that she asks for clarification and provides explanations.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I was so sorry when Dr. Maloney left Apple Tree! She now works on Tuesdays and Thursday at MCI The Doctor's Office at First Canadian Place, 100 King St W (Lower Concourse) 416.867.1200

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Maloney is great! I always request her if I every visited the walk-in clinic. I hear she now works at WellOne Medical Centre on Yonge Street.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Love Dr Maloney. just discovered she has left Apple tree. Does anybody know where she has gone? Having a new baby in November and would love her to be his GP

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Excellent service as usual and explanations . Dr Maloney is great !

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Maloney has been a great walk in doctor for the last few years. Saw her again recently with my son and as usual she was really great. Not sure how she and her staff can stand working in the hot clinic ( no A/C!!) though.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015