Ratings for Dr. Mona Doshi

She diagnosed my severe sinus infection and treated with medicines. I was able to sleep after really long time peacefully.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

JUST SIMPLY RUDE!!! Please never go to this docter. Extremely unprofessional fraud person and shouldn't be a docter as profession. She would lie and over charge you. This docter has no staff working under her because of her poor attitude. She would insult her patient and scream at them like an animal. The five star rating and good reviews are simply fake by the docter herself. She would do wrong immigration paperwork and will it give copies of the same to the patient. All I can say is please watch out and never think of going to this docter.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. I HAVE BEEN REQUESTING MY MEDICAL RECORDS FOR 5 MONTHS. KEEP GETTING TOLD THEY ARE WORKING ON IT AND WILL HAVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. DR. ANSWERS HER CELL PHONE. VERY RUDE. THEY ARE ONLY OUT TO GET CASH. THIS IS A QUACK DOCTOR. DIRTY, UNPROFFESSIONAL. I THINK THE REASON IT IS TAKING SO LONG TO GET A COPY OF MY RECORDS IS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT ACTUALLY HAVE ANY RECORS.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I recommend this Dr. She is very helpful. She takes time to listen to your problem. She is detail oriented.She convince her patients.Maybe that's why some time it takes longer to get your turn but it's really satisfying visit. she is very eminent in her profession.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

NOT PROFESSIONAL. RUDE. HIDDEN CHARGES. WRONG IMMIGRATION PAPERS.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Doshi was very helpful and kind and took the time to answer all my questions. Her office staff is helpful and nice. I liked her very much and would recommend her to everyone.

Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Doshi is a wonderful help and is always there when I need her. This is the best doctor. I will never change again.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Every time I step into her office, I feel welcomed. She treats me well. Whoever says she is a fraud is wrong. She knows a lot about medicine and lowered the price because I couldn't afford it. She is caring and considerate.

Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Doshi is a wonderful doctor. Every time I have seen her there has been care. She always treats me so I get better. She is the best doctor I have ever seen! Even if it is a time she doesn't have office, she will be happy to o see me. No matter what anyone else says, I would never switch doctors!

Submitted June 27, 2015

Kind helpful and caring. she is always there to help me if I need it. She takes the time to explain to each patient. Makes a relationship. I'm very glad she is my doctor

Submitted June 23, 2015