Ratings for Dr. Sandra Isaac

Dr. Sandra Isaac is just awesome!!! Very polite and professional. At the clinic is easy to park outside for free, labs for blood testing right next door and the X-ray centre just 5 minutes by walk. It was very fast, comfortable, painless. I recommend for 100%!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Visited Dr. Isaac today for my mother's PR medical and she was excellent, very kind and professional. The reception staff were very good too. We were greeted immediately on arrival and kept informed throughout. Easy to park outside, lifelabs right next door and the X-ray centre less than 2 minutes away in the car and there is ample parking here too. Overall we couldn't have done better. Have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Isaac, a very nice lady.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

The woman at the reception was extremely rude. She hung up the phone while I was talking. Very impolite! I ended up finding another immigration panel physician.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I was at this office and the girls at the reception are unbelievably awful and rude. They make mistakes with the names, hang up on you when you call, provide wrong information, and obviously fight against each other. Once they gave me an appointment with Dr. Issac at 9:00 AM so I took the morning off as I know I will wait at least for two hours. When I arrived there- I was told that Dr. Issac doesn't work on this day! I spoke with a supervisor and she was apologizing for the mistake- but I lost more than $200 for this "mistake!" Dr. Issac though is very good but she works with the wrong people.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Amazing. She was my doctor for many years and simply, she was the best.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Hi Guys,I went to the doctor for my CIC physical test and i had a appointment for 1:30pm but they started around 3:30pm.I requested them for E-medical & they do have this so called eMedical.After 49 days i received email from CIC stating that Medical reports have not been updated yet.I was fooled by this goody previous reviews.I doubt they are even genuine and forgot to mention about the reception staff..they are so irresponsible & rude, that they would never ever call you back even though they promise to do so and also don't be surprised even if they disconnect ur call even though you are still inquiring about your case ..Honestly i never ever had such a worse experience in my life.Seriously they need improve themselves and provide training to their staff.I wouldn't recommend this MCI Clinic located at Morning side however i agree that doctor is polite and humble but takes a way too long to submit your reports.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

She's simply the best...Genuinely cares about her patients and does all she can to help.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I, too, saw Dr. Isaac for my Immigration physical. I was very impressed with her manner & professionalism. Tho very busy, she took time to talk to me and ask about my family arrangements here and my plans upon settling. She made this part of my application process very easy. It was nice to find a doctor that had a positive, reassuring attitude. The clinic staff were very helpful and the wait & cost very reasonable. I'd like very much to be close enough to have her as my family doctor. She made me feel good about my choice for my physical...and my choice of where I've relocated to!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I went to see Doctor Isaac for my immigration health checkup. Despite the long wait due to her starting my medical application online for me, this doctor was very knowledgeable, kind, humorous, and helpful on everything. She knew what she was doing. She was very kind on even making calls to the x-ray and bloodwork clinics to see which was had less people in line. I would completely recommend this doctor and would go see her again.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013