Ratings for Dr. R Abdalian

I met Dr. R. Abdalian, gastroenterologist at North York General Emergency which turned out to be a lucky break. He is a knowledgeable, patient and competent Doctor. He's informative, listens to you and explained my problem in understandable terms. His bedside manner is top notch, doesn't rush or ignore you. But most importantly he helped me! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this doctor to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I haven't seen any doctors like him, he is one of the best. I have severe crohn's disease and ended up in hospital almost every two months while I was under care of another doctor, with him I haven't gone to hospital even once. He is kind, patient and even call you personally if you are not doing well. I am so lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I have seen doctors for 35 years, this guy is awesome, patient, explains well,

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I am a doctor and have a son with Down syndrome who needed an urgent GI endoscopy. Dr. Abdalian accomodated us when others wouldn't. He discussed the case with us patiently before the endoscopy and after, also gave me photos from the procedure. He appeared to be a very competent young gastroenterologist whom I would trust again should the need arise. He treated our son with kindness and dignity. If he fired his office staff, he would be even better.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Abdalian was a great find for me. My first appointment was a gastroscopy and he found results and set me on a plan to improve my problems right away. He was knowledgeable and explained everything to me and my husband. He doesn't waste time with tons of visits to his office for no reason. His staff uses modern technology to communicate, which is appreciated. Highly recommend Dr. Abdalian to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Inspires confidence, discusses results in understandable terms, without talking down to patients. Seems up-to-date on most recent developments yet understands historical treatments and medications in spite of obvious youth. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Abdalian is so nice. He is very knowledgable and informative.He takes the time to explain things and listens to you. Doesn't rush you out like others do. A caring and gentle doctor. I found his receptionist friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Abdalian and wish that he could be my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012