Ratings for Dr. Deborah Hewes

Love dr hewes! She is thorough, listens to concerns, and makes sure you are comfortable with everything she says and does. She spends the extra time to show she cares. Unfortunately this means she is always running behind

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dont ever expect a return call from the office or to get an appointment within 4 months. Sometimes a child situation changes within a short period...do not count on her or the office for assistance. They will not help. The longer you are with her, the worse the staff treats you. Being told after a serious incident that I should have known about the issue MONTHS before it occurred so I could book a timely appointment is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Hewes is amazing. My daughter is complex and Dr. Hewes' knowledge and care is outstanding.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Doctor is amazing. Knows her stuff and deals with my son really well. Reception on the other hand needs some work. Never calls you back or leaves a message after they tell you they will. They are friendly and easy to deal with otherwise though.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Great doctor. She cares about the children. The wait sometimes is long but it's because she actually takes the time with her patients. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

She listens, she believes and she does extensive testing to make sure.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr Hewes was my daughters pediatrician in the NICU until she was about 3 when we were discharged off her caseload. The rare couple of time we had to see another pediatrician..... They don't even compare. We recently started seeing her again (daughter is now 6) and I still feel the same. Simply amazing doctor. She was born to be a pediatrician..... She does it so well. Thank you Dr. Hewes! For all you do for our little babies and children, and helping put their moms minds at ease! You are truly appreciated!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

My daughter has a rare diagnosis and the knowledge and skill with which Dr. Hewes operates is reassuring and such a relief after years of trying to explain to other medical professionals. Also, she takes her time and speaks to my daughter like she is a member of her own care team, including her in age appropriate ways to participate in our conversations. She is irreplaceable.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I seen this doctor for my recently found epilepsy and she was the only doctor that looked into my history, and symptoms to diagnose me. Without her I would still be having absent seizures everyday

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Hewes has a wealth of knowledge. If you were to look into her background....you would be impressed. She's great but have to agree with a few others, her receptionist, not so good. Has lost appts. referrals etc... etc....

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015