Ratings for Dr. Boon Ham

Failed to diagnose long-sightedness in my child, evidenced by a squint, He flashed a light, got my child to follow it, squint not observed. However, another ophthalmologist actually did various measurements of my child's eye and made the diagnosis. Dr Boon Ham failed and let my child suffer from poor vision but he was happy to take my money. Had to wait ages, 5 min in his office. Guess he wanted to get rid of us because he was so far behind time. Disgraceful.

Submitted May 24, 2017

He conducted my 5yr olds eye procedure for a blocked tear duct. He was professional and my daughters eye has been great so far. His clinic staff too was professional and responsive when required.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr Ham was punctual, professional, very thorough and took the time to answer my many questions. I had never sern him before and saw him to get a second opinion as the optometrist I had seen wanted to make a change to my glasses script that I did not understand. I was very happy with Dr Ham and would definitely refer others to see him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Very talented and efficient Doctor. Dr Ham has a lovely personality and answered all my questions. He was very accommodating and helpful to me. Extremely nice front desk staff.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I had my first visit to Dr Ham yesterday and I was a little concerned about the visit after having been told about some of these reviews. Really enjoyed the whole experience and the technology with his findings explained to me. Couldn't fault him or his extremely friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Saw Dr Ham mid 2015. His was precise, professional and he communicated clearly to me what my diagnosis meant. He was friendly and I felt comfortable. I have on another occasion taken a relative to see him and was happy with the consultation. I will ask to see him again , should I need to.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

This guy doesn't even deserve a star! He treated my 4 year old son so badly the poor kid is not only terrified about getting glasses but he made it sooo much worse, extremely rude, no bedside manner, insulting, and an overall horrible person to spend $225 with! DISGUSTED that these guys can charge that for such a shocking service!

Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr Ham is the best opthamologist I have ever seen, he is extremely polite, accommodating and very very professional. At all times he makes me feel safe and secure and explains carefully what he is doing and what will happen. His staff are the most loveliest ladies there are and they are extremely professional, all in all Dr Ham and his staff deserve no less than 5 stars an absolute gem!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

just had my cataract surgery by Mr Ham and am really pleased with the result. i can now see without glasses, having worn them all my life. really please to have met him, lovely and thoroughly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Really pleased to see it wasn't just me who thought this guy was a shocker. $225 for an appointment and we managed to stretch it out to 5 minutes but if he'd had his way it would have been 2 mins. Really sad to see such a rude person have a waiting room full of patients ready to hand over their hard earned cash for such terrible service. I can't really judge his technical ability, but my sense was that it was not great either. Zero star

Submitted October 20, 2014