Ratings for Dr. Alexios Apazidis

Dr Apazidis saved my life! He is very knowledgeable and compassionate, Following my lumbar surgery in July 2011, I had an allergic reaction to the adhesive on the tape that secured my dressings. I developed an infection several weeks post-op. Dr Apazidis acted quickly and worked collaboratively with the Infectious Disease doctor. I was on IV antibiotics for several months. I also had fallen in my kitchen after I was healed from the lumbar surgery and broke my neck. I had a complete collapse at C6 and broke C5 & C7 in half and sustained a spinal cord injury. They discovered a huge mass in my neck which turned out to be MRSA & osteomyelitis. I was placed in a halo brace for 105 days. I then had a reconstructive neck surgery. I was very sick from the infection and was not expected to survive. Dr Apazidis worked very closely with the Infectious Disease doctor and never left my side. I am so grateful to this doctor! He is the ONLY spine surgeon I will go to.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Alexios Apazidis's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Patchogue, NY