Ratings for Dr. Catherine Browman

The most arrogant and non caring doctor I have ever met. Seeing as in Quebec finding a doctor is a nightmare, we become desperate and accept to be treated by such doctors. Do not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Very busy doctor who does not have time for her patients. She was very intimidating and was on a rushed schedule. Talks fast and does not give you time to talk or explain your concerns. While she is seeing you, there is another patient waiting for her in the next room. I have a partially torn meniscus and Dr. Browman says that there is nothing that can be done. A quick fix; she prescribed cortisone since she is "certain without a doubt" that my pain is due to arthritis. Her diagnosis; deal with it! But yet, she tells me that taking a 15-hour flight is not a good idea. She doesn't even operate! I was told that the only condition for Dr. Browman to see me, is that I bring a CD of my MRI. I brought it with me, but she didn't ask for it and when I asked if she is going to view the CD, she responded that I should not believe what the receptionist says. Oh my God! A real nightmare! And a waste of my time! The consult took a mere 10 minutes!!! I DEFINITELY DO NOT recommend this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017