Dr. Abraham Ber

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Abraham Ber

Dr. Ber has done a few root canals, crowns, broken molars and missing fillings, he is a perfectionist in his work and an artist with teeth. He gives accurate information and options related to work being done or to be done. He is incredibly hardworking, gentle, understanding to my needs. Dr. Ber does not make recommendations that are easiest for him or unnecessary just what is best. I would recommend him to anyone who cares about their teeth, fitting and bite...truly an artist in his craft, a fantastic and knowledgable dentist with a equally fantastic receptionist. Regardless of where I move, I will keep Dr. Ber as my dentist- good ones are hard to find, fantastic ones are once in a lifetime.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Dr. Ber was fantastic. He did a great job for my complex root canal. He truly cares about the work that he does and he cares about his patients. I will definitely be going to Dr. Ber regularly from now on.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Ber is the best dentist I have ever seen. His knowledge, kindness and expertise is wonderful. He gave me back my smile. He is the best Dentist In Calgary.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

He takes the time to educate you before he brings the procedure. He ensures your visit is a comfortable one, even if you have dental anxiety, like I do. He doesn't do unnecessary procedures leaving you with a costly bill - he actually does multiple diagnostic testing to determine the problem before he picks up a drill. He is a humble man with a wealth of knowledge and I am so thankful for the compassion he has showed me in the last year under his care. You rock, Dr. Ber.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

He's the best. So skilled and talented. A very caring individual who takes pride in this works. Best dentist in Calgary!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Ber since 1983. Always professional and personal great dentist never had an issue. Also commend his support staff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

He is a perfectionist. If you have a special challenge with your teeth. He is willing to try and keep your teeth vs. extraction. He has a gentle manner and great knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Ber at Rockyview Dental Care is one of the best dentists in SW Calgary. Very knowledgeable. Located on the main floor of Rockyview Prof Building. Very convenient for me because my family doctor is in the same building as well. Nevena is the friendliest receptionist I have ever seen. They do have direct insurance billing.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Tired of dealing with his wife who works in the office. 25 years but tired of the extra billong on top of insurance who pays quickly with inflation adjustment. It a rip off compared to other dentists

Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr Ber is the most personable dentist I've ever had. He personally calls me before and a few days after every procedure I've had there. I've never felt more valued as a patient. Sometimes it seems a bit disorganized when you go there, but I'll take that anyday for the personal care I've received. Great dentist!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013