Ratings for Dr. Abraham Ber

I have been a patient of Dr. Ber since 1983. Always professional and personal great dentist never had an issue. Also commend his support staff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

He is a perfectionist. If you have a special challenge with your teeth. He is willing to try and keep your teeth vs. extraction. He has a gentle manner and great knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Ber at Rockyview Dental Care is one of the best dentists in SW Calgary. Very knowledgeable. Located on the main floor of Rockyview Prof Building. Very convenient for me because my family doctor is in the same building as well. Nevena is the friendliest receptionist I have ever seen. They do have direct insurance billing.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Tired of dealing with his wife who works in the office. 25 years but tired of the extra billong on top of insurance who pays quickly with inflation adjustment. It a rip off compared to other dentists

Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr Ber is the most personable dentist I've ever had. He personally calls me before and a few days after every procedure I've had there. I've never felt more valued as a patient. Sometimes it seems a bit disorganized when you go there, but I'll take that anyday for the personal care I've received. Great dentist!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I recently saw Dr.Ber a few weeks ago as a new patient. He was able to complete everything he said he would do with no problems, which included a major root canal. His cost estimate before the procedure was actually higher than what he charged. I really did appreciate his professional service and friendly staff. I will definately be going back to see Dr.Ber.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I have great issues with this dentist. I went to him and told him how much I had to work with and when I need things done by and he told me it wouldn't be a problem. Then it was complication after complication(on his part). Poor attention to detail. Never xray until almost complete to make sure everything is complete. what should have taken less than a month, took three and half months. And still not done correctly. have to go to another dentist to have everything redone, after forking out over 4grand to something I believe I should not have to pay again, for poor poor work. I would never recommend him to anyone.NO one was able to fill out the forms right away, never given a receipt. Never signed anything to say work was completed. Very crappy office, old out dated. never had things ready for appointments. would leave you sitting and waiting. never organized.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. had bad breath. Did not follow through on his word for pricing. Will not go back.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Ber. My husband, kids and I have all been seeing him for years. We appreciate so much how skilled and thorough he is. He is approachable and very easy to reach in emergency situations. Thank you, Dr. Ber.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I had a wonderful experience at Dr Ber the other day. Staff were extremely warm and courteous and eased my anxiety. Dr. Ber was so great to talk to and I have never had a dentist make me feel so comfortable. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ber!!!! This was my first appointment and I am definitely going to see him again.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012