Ratings for Dr. R Chaudhry

Dr Chaudhry changed my oppinion about seeing the dentist. I used to be afraid bur now O am not as he is the best dentist I have ever visited

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Chaudhry is always on time to dental work. His staff is amazing and very nice. He is very helpful and he has a lot of knowledge about dentistry. I would not go to any dentist besides him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

best dentist i have ever been to he is so smart and is a true gentleman

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I went to the Lansdowne Clinic - Definitely one of the best in Richmond BC.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

The whole team treated me wonderful. Dental offices are not my favourite place,however the whole team made me feel so comfortable. They did everything to make sure there were no surprises in the dental chair and financially

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I'm sure Dr. Chaudhry is a smart guy, but I felt like he didn't care. I felt like he dismissed my concerns, recommended treatment that wasn't needed, and didn't care about my well being. I will give him that he is good at what he does, but I felt like he was rushing me out.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I went to Dr. Chaudhry on April 2012. the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. they really do explain the detail of the process even I was scare to ask. Of course, Dr. Chaudhry is amazing. he is really good at what he is doing. he skills is amazing. even i did the root canal treatment. i did feel any plain at all during or after the treatment. he save my tooth. i am strongly and highly recommend him to my friends and anyone. i give 110% good.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012