Ratings for Dr. Dean Morellato

AMAZING DOCTOR AMAZING STAFF AMAZING OFFICE I would not go anywhere else!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Morellato is a superb optometrist! My family has been under his care for over a decade, and he has taken excellent care of our eye health. He has an excellent rapport with both adults and children. I am particularly impressed with his ability to treat our son who has autism. In fact, he LOVES to go visit "Dr. Dean"; there is never any stress or scary issues for him to get upset over. The staff at South Barrie Eye Clinic are also fantastic!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

My kids always look forward to their yearly exam. Dr. Morellato was helpful with my contact lenses and dry eye. He was able to treat me with plugs which help retain the moisture. Life changer! I always refer my circle of people to him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

My family of 4 have been seeing Dr. Morellato since he came to Barrie. He is an excellent optometrist and is able to diagnose eye conditions that others have missed. He provides excellent care and does not rush the appointments if you have concerns or questions. I highly recommend him and his office staff are very helpful without being pushy.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I have been going to him since 2000 when he was in the Georgian Mall. Prescriptions are alway excellent and he is very personable. He takes the time to go over all my needs. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Available during the evenings and weekend. I have referred many of my friends and family to him over the years. His new clinic is beautiful!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012