Ratings for Dr. K Stothers

Doctor Stothers is a joy to visit if you can get past his staff to arrange a visit. I do not believe his staff keeps him informed on requests for phone contact with the patient. I have tried for the last 6 weeks to have him return my calls, still no answers. He is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate him as a 9. He has been most helpful in replacing my 2 knees and hips. He is friendly and has a great concern for the patients health. He has a good knowledge of all the latest information on knee and hip replacement. He provides excellent information on choices one has to make when considering knee or hip surgery.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Really appreciated his knowledge and care when dealing with my daughter's arm fracture due to a ski accident. He took her out of a cast and told us the hospital should never have casted her. Referral to physio and NSAIDs, one follow up and she is good as new.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013