Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Teff

Dr. Teff is absolutely amazing. He is truly genuine in caring for his patients and really shows he cares. I was impressed with his bedside manner. The staff is also wonderful in answering our questions and showing they care.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

The doctor explained the procedure in detail and how the procedure would affect the outcome, pro's and con's. The doctor was very kind and respectful and helpful during this difficult procedure.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

In 2016 I was referred to Phoenix Spine from my personal physician. My care from Dr. Teff and the staff has been nothing short of perfect! I trust their knowledge and have been treated with kindness and respect. If should Need Another surgery, they will be my first call! RLE.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Due to severe Spinal Stenosis and a Synovial Cyst I needed a Laminectomy at L3. Dr. Teff and the Phoenix Spine Center were recommended to me and I am so glad that I chose them. The staff was incredible with my before/after care, letting me know exactly what I was to expect. Dr. Teff was very thorough when explaining my diagnosis and confident in the procedure he was going to take to rectify my problem. He was very easy to talk to and answered all of my questions. He really put me at ease.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Teff is very in depth with explaining procedure without grossing anyone out. He was very kind, used a neck skeleton to explain what was happening with my neck and his calmness made me trust him even more. I appreciated the fact that he is a veteran also. Difficulty would be my pain meds after surgery. You would have to look up the hospital records on that, but I went 2 1/2 hours in terrible pain waiting for the pain med issue to be straightened out :( Your staff is great but it is difficult to sometimes connect with Phebe when I had questions. Looking forward to be healthy!!! Have already recommended Dr. Teff to a friend.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Teff was the doctor who performed my final procedure and I found him to be very caring both during and after the treatment. Dr Martin was the initial doctor that I saw when I first visited the clinic. He also showed great concern in determining the treatment pattern to relieve my back pain.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

excellent, explains all aspects of the procedure and explains what he is doing at all times. Seams to care about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Extraordinary is much too small a word to describe the care demonstrated at every level within Phoenix Spine. Dr. Teff demonstrates great knowledge and confidence within his chosen professional field. His staff demonstrates excellence in their attitudes and human care for the patient. It seems that only smiles are allowed in the building. This is a testament to the company culture wherein only genuinely friendly people are members of the clinic staff. The offices are well lit and almost spotlessly clean. The waiting area for family members is well appointed with comfortable seating, coffee and tea, large screen TV and wifi access. My family was made welcome there and actually enjoyed waiting for my procedure to be completed. My only slightly negative comment has to do with the overly optimistic prediction of the length of time for recovery after the Radiofrequency Ablation. I am a big boy who has lived in this body for a long time, I can take it.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Why was he let go from his previous job? Isn't he supposed to be the best?

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Teff did a Laminectomy and Fusion on me back in April at Madigan Army Medical Center at Fort Lewis, WA. He is known to be the best Neurosurgeon. I am so very blessed to be his patient. He is so caring, considerate and kind.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Richard J. Teff's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Goodyear, AZ