Ratings for Dr. Arthur P. Guarinello

She does not take your time into consideration, be prepare to wait 30-60 mins to be seen.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Very great doctor! I went to Dr. Guarinello and Dr. Smith for over 20 years and only changed doctors because I was no longer able to be seen by a pediatrician. Very knowledgeable and is great at listening to the patients issues.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Excellent doctor. We've been using this practice for about 20 years. We moved to another county and I switched doctors that were closer but I came back to Dr. G. because I trust the doctors at this practice. You can't trust your children to just anyone. Dr. Guarinello is an experienced and caring doctor, takes time to listen, and really knows his medicine.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Very knowledgable, very friendly, very thorough...excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

I absolutely love Dr. Guarinello (and Dr. Smith)-- so much so that I went to this practice until I was 22 years old. He listens so you won't feel rushed, is very knowledgeable, and you can always get a sick appointment the same day if you call first thing in the morning.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

The first day was a sick appt on a Monday which is always crazy. He was in and out but spot on knew what he was talking about. A week later I went back with my daughter and he took his time and talked me through issues with her. He seemed very good with kids. So far so good, I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Dr. Arthur P. Guarinello's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1973)

Amerigroup