Ratings for Dr. Nasrin Saba

DR. SABA did way more then she had to for me... I had stains on my veneers and need 2 fixed... she buffed out all the stains and made them look beautiful again... I was only there for a filling and on disability at the time... she does not judge you and is a beautiful person who cares about people genuinely... also... it is the cheapest place to fix veneers. So I will be going back for them . And hoping to make dr. Saba my dentist for good.... fingers crossed... five star woman!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Saba is amazing, I had a root canal and fell sleep on the chair. That shows how comfortable I was. Recommend this office to everybody.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Another great experience. Always on time, professional and caring. My kids love going to dentist since we switched to this nice, clean and friendly neighborhood dentist.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I had a root canal and fell sleep on dentist chair!!!! How amazing is that? Super friendly, super caring and very professional. Thank you Dr. Saba and Alicia who turned my nightmares to a very pleasent experience. definetly I recommend this office to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Very satisfied with the services I receive from her and whole team. Very professional, ontime, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

We can't be more happier since we found this neighbourhood, friendly family dental office! My whole family is a patient of dr. Saba since she opened her office in old Ottawa south and we always had great experience. My kids go to their dental appointment like they are going to playground. Thank you dr. Saba and whole team you are all amazing.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Don't recommend her at all. I totally agree with the fact that she charges a lot and does unnecessary things just to increase your bill. She is acting unfaithful as a doctor. which is very disappointing.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I had all excellent experiences with Dr. Saba and her team. They directly deal with insurances so I never paid anything in advance. They take their time to send the estimate to my insurance before treatment so I don't end up with any surprises after. I find the whole team very warm, welcoming, caring, friendly and very professional. I recommend this office to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Since we have started to see Dr. Saba we have had nothing but positive experience. From cleanings to major work we have been very pleased. I strongly recommend Dr. Saba to all my friends an coworkers.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Saba. I visited her for a simple cleaning and check up which usually does not cost me anything since i am covered with student insurance. Without my knowledge she did X-ray on all my teeth which costed me $725 with insurance included. I do not recommend her at all, you will get unexpected and unexplained bills.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017